Delivery and Legal information
- Shipping & Delivery
Orders placed before 4pm Sunday to Friday will be dispatched the next business day. For example: Ordering at 6pm on Monday evening with and paying the extra premium for "Next Day 9am" service will result in your dancewear being delivered to you on Wednesday morning.
- Returns & Replacements
For hygiene reasons, we are not able to accept tights, dance belts and other underwear garments for returns once they have been opened UNLESS they are faulty. Please check the packaging before opening
All returns must be sent within 30 days of receipt to us at "Returns Department, Bairwell Ltd, 2 Elder Court, Clipstone Village, Mansfield, NG21 9FU". Please contact us for a returns authorisation number (RAN) before sending your return: we will also advise on the most appropriate way to send the return. Please include your order number, telephone number/email address and postal address in case of queries. Please state the reason for return and if you would prefer an exchange or refund.
All returns must be sent postage paid - we recommend, at a minimum, getting a "proof of postage" when sending in case the package is lost in the postal system. We will refund 100% of the ordered price of the item (we are not able to refund "upgraded postage" options).
All returns must be sent in new reseabale condition in the original/provided packaging with all tags still attached.
- "No mistakes" guarantee
- If we have dispatched the incorrect size, colour or item - please let us know within 30 days - we will then either refund you or credit you 10% of your order value (depending on your preference). If you decide to return the item for a refund or replacement, we will still send you the 10% extra. Please note - that some manufacturer's sizes do differ: therefore our Medium size item could be labelled a "Small" or "Large" on the item itself.
- Privacy & Security
- Bairell Ltd (the parent company of MyUnitard) takes our customers privacy and security very seriously.
- Privacy - Data Protection Act
- We registered under the Data Protection Act at the Information commissioner's Office (registration number Z1510032) which is a legal requirement for any company handling personal information [such as your name, address, email address etc]. Failure to notify the Information Commissioner's office is a criminal offence!
This means we have a set process for dealing with your information, open as to why we need it (for example - we need to know where you want your parcel shipped!), have a legal obligation to keep it secure, and we have a process for correcting any information and for you to see what we store about you. If you would like to make an enquiry under the Data Protection Act - please do so via our http://www.myunitard.co.uk/contacts page - or you can write to "The Data Controller, Bairwell Ltd, 2 Elder Court, Clipstone Village, Mansfield, NG21 9FU": please include a cheque drawn on a UK bank for £5 to cover the costs in responding via postal mail.
- Data Security - Web site
- When entering your personal information on our site, you will be protected by a "High-grade Encryption" 256 bit SSL connection - you should see a yellow padlock in the bottom right hand corner of your web browser. This means that information sent to and from your computer to use will be encrypted and if anybody is trying to "over-hear" or intercept the connection (which is a very rare event!), they will just get garbage! The website that hosts MyUnitard Dance wear is situated in Memset's Dedicated Hosting datacentre facility which has 24/7 CCTV, proximity access control and restricted physical access to the hardware. We have a firewall system setup with restricted ports and administrative IP ranges and always use encrypted connections to and from the server when dealing with your information.
- Data Security - Payment
- Electronic payments are processed via Paypal, or Stripe depending on your choice. This means that under no circumstances do we actually "see" your credit card details. These payment systems are widely respected and secure and are all registered under the Financial Services Authority.
- Legal details
- MyUnitard and MyUnitard.co.uk are trading names of Bairwell Ltd whose main trading address is 2 Elder Court, Clipstone Village, Mansfield, NG21 9FU. Bairwell Ltd is a private limited company registered in England and Wales 6572228 at First Floor, Telecom House, 125-135 Preston Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 6AF. MyUnitard is a registered trade mark.